Univergy around the world
THE ACTIVITY OF UNIVERGY SOLAR IS THE DEVELOPMENT OF PROJECTS AIMED AT ENERGY GENERATION FROM RENEWABLE SOURCES
Univergy Hispano-Japanese company born in Japan, market in which we have developed more than 1.3GW of PV Solar.
Univergy has become a reference in renewable energy development with a pipeline of more 4GW in solar PV and 1.6GW of Wind in more than 15 countries. Our goal is to double our pipeline in the next two years.
Our international approach allows great flexibility as we develop cutting-edge energy solutions to meet any energy related challenge we may face. Our internationalization requires us to obtain the highest quality solar components from lead manufacturers in the industry. Only in this way do our results always exceed our customers’ expectations.
Photovoltaic energy is becoming an important driver of the economy, to which we contribute through significant investments aimed at generating clean energy in a safe and stable manner, at a competitive and sustainable price. In this way, Univergy Solar continues to grow thanks to the development of an integral, long-term, solid and profitable business model, which offers flexibility for the creation of value throughout the cycle.
PV SOLAR Univergy
- ITALY: 97 MW | 20 PROJECTS
- PORTUGAL: 20 MW | 2 PROJECTS
- SPAIN: 164 MW | 35 PROJECTS
- JAPAN: 486 MW | 39 PROJECTS
- SOUTH KOREA: 31 MW | 3 PROJECTS
- TAIWAN: 78,1 MW | 17 PROJECTS
- VIETNAM: 29,3 MW | 1 PROJECT
- BANGLADESH: 108 MW | 1 PROJECT
- COLOMBIA: 425 MW | 17 PROJECTS
- PERU: 318 MW | 10 PROJECTS
- MEXICO: 160 MW | 1 PROJECT
- ARGENTINA: 240 MW | 5 PROJECTS
- ZIMBABWE: 200 MW | 4 PROYECTS
- TOGO: 2,1 MW | 1 PROJECT
- ZAMBIA: 2,9 MW | 3 PROJECTS
- KENIA: 1 MW | 1 PROJECT
- SENEGAL: 1,3 MW | 1 PROJECT
- NAMIBIA: 31,5 KW | 1 PROJECT
- AUSTRALIA: 120 MW | 1 PROJECT