1 JUNE 2022
Financial aid for the self-employed who want to install Self-consumption in their companies
In the last few years, the different autonomous communities have issued a host of subsidies for the installation of self-consumption and storage systems with renewable energies for individuals. And now, the government has finally given the green light to a package of subsidies for the self-employed who want to install solar panels in their companies.
As of 17 May, the government has reinforced the aid and subsidy plan for the installation of self-consumption systems, in this case, the main beneficiaries are the self-employed. The reinforced programmes are part of the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan (PRTR) included in Royal Decree 447/2021 and 1124/2021, managed by the IDAE (the Institute for Energy Diversification and Saving).
The extension of this aid scheme produces such significant changes as:
- The inclusion of the self-employed in the aid beneficiaries plan, so that they will now be able to deploy installations in a workplace other than their home.
- Promoting the ESE model or third-party investment so that a company can install installations for a private individual or another company when the latter does not have administrative capacity.
- Increasing storage capacity from 2kW to 5kW
This programme consists of six sub-programmes differentiated according to the technology developed and the sectors, within which subsidies are granted (equipment and materials, civil works, electromechanical equipment, management and monitoring systems, etc.).
In addition, aid also varies according to the beneficiary and the type of installation:
- Solar Photovoltaic: Grants range from 15% for a large company, 45% for an SME (or system smaller than 10kW).
- Wind: 20% for large companies and 50% for SMEs or small systems.
- Storage: Subsidies vary between 45% and 65% depending on size.
You can read more about the reinforcement of the Plan here.
INDUSTRIAL SELF-CONSUMPTION WITH UNIVERGY
At Univergy Solar we are specialised in the implementation of installations for industrial solar self-consumption since 2019.
We have a wide capacity for the realization of different industrial self-consumption systems located in different locations, for all types of capacities and modalities and for different types of roofs.
Thanks to our installations, entrepreneurs have reduced their electricity bill costs by more than 50% and will be able to amortise their installation over a period of 5 to 7 years.