WHAT IS SOLAR SELF-CONSUMPTION?
These are facilities that are connected within a consumer network by means of solar panels and to a physical electrical connection of the transport or distribution network. With the installations of Solar Self-Consumption you will be able to save more than 50% in your electric bill.
Solar panels convert the sun’s inexhaustible energy into electrical energy that supplies our residential and industrial electrical needs. We can even store the energy that we do not spend getting a significant reduction in our bill.
Thanks to Royal Decree 244 /2019, signed in October 2019, the doors are open to Solar Self-Consumption and many advantages arise that encourage the consumption of such facilities, which not only help citizens and reduce the bill but are not harmful to the environment.
TYPES AND MODALITIES OF SOLAR SELF-CONSUMPTION
Solar self-consumption can be of different types to suit the special needs of each particular installation: Residential, Industrial, Agrovoltaic, Solar Pumping, shared self-consumption, off-grid, hybrid… And it can also benefit from different modalities that enhance the profitability of the installation, provide an extra benefit and amortize the initial investment in less time.
1. SOLAR SELF-CONSUMPTION WITHOUT SURPLUS
- Compulsory anti-spill system that avoids the grid injection
- It can be done with any power.
- These kind of consumers will be considered “consumer subject”.
- Exempt from obtaining access permits.
2. SOLAR SELF-CONSUMPTION WITH SURPLUS
- They are the facilities that inject energy into the transport network.
- There are two figures: consumer subject and producer subject.
- They are exempt from obtaining access permits p>15kw on urbanized land.
- Type A: for installations p<100kw:
- Sale of pool surplus.
- Net invoicing.
- Sole contract for consumption and auxiliary services.
- Not subject to any remuneration regime.
- Type B: for installations >100kw: sale of pool surplus.
benefits of solar self-consumption
Savings from day one
We adapt to yours needs
Financing. You choose how and when
Independence. You control your energy
Contributes to caring for the environment