- – Holder: Univergy International, S.L (hereinafter “UNIVERGY”).
- – TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: B-34260364.
- – Registered Address: Calle de Serrano, 41, 28001 Madrid.
- – Contact e-mail for privacy matters: email@example.com
FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL UNIVERGY PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided through the Web Site will be processed by UNIVERGY and the Group’s entities according to the following purposes:
– Section “Contact”: Manage, process and respond to requests, applications or consultations of the user when he provides his data through the form “Contact”. The User’s data will be kept for this purpose until the User opposes or revokes his or her consent.
– Section “Work with us”: To evaluate the candidacy in the personnel selection processes in UNIVERGY and in the entities of the group, when the User sends his CV through the section “Work with us”. The User’s data will be kept for that purpose for two years, so it is your responsibility to keep them updated, as they will be used to inform you of future vacancies that fit your profile and may be of interest to you.
– Budget Simulation” section: Manage the study and quotation simulation requested by you through the “Budget Simulation” section of the website. The data will be kept for this purpose during the legally established periods.
– Subscription to our newsletter: To send periodically to the Users, even by electronic means, commercial communications, related to news, activities, services, offers related to UNIVERGY or the entities of the group to which it belongs, which may be of interest to the User. The User’s data will be kept for that purpose until the User opposes or revokes his consent.
- OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA.
The data requested in the forms on the website are generally obligatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field as they are not marked with an asterisk) in order to comply with the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they cannot be attended to, without prejudice to the fact that you may freely view the content of the Website.
- WHAT USER DATA WILL UNIVERGY PROCESS?
UNIVERGY will treat the following categories of user data:
– Section “Contact”:
Identification data: name.
o Contact data: e-mail address and telephone number.
o Reason for consultation and contact preferences.
– Section “Work with us”:
o Employment details
o Academic and professional data
– Section “Budget Simulation”:
o Identification data: name and surname.
o Contact details: e-mail address and telephone number.
o Contact preferences.
o Geolocation of the simulation to be carried out.
o Consumption habits to carry out the simulation.
o Type of installation and cover desired in the simulation.
– Subscription to our newsletter:
o Identification data: name and surname
o E-mail address.
- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF THE USER’S DATA?
The processing of the User’s data by UNIVERGY in order to respond to requests for information, applications, simulations or consultations, for the reception of CVs is based on the consent that is requested and that can be withdrawn at any time. However, in case of withdrawing your consent, this will not affect the legality of the processing carried out previously.
The processing of data for sending commercial communications will be based on the consent of the user when he subscribes to our newsletter, or in legitimate interest when UNIVERGY makes these communications to existing customers.
The consents obtained for the above mentioned purposes are independent so the User may revoke only one of them not affecting the others.
- TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The data could be communicated to the entities of our group, especially in those cases where the request for simulation corresponds to a country other than Spain. These entities are committed to the processing of such personal data solely and exclusively for the purposes indicated above.
We inform you that these entities may be located in countries with a level of data protection that is not adequate at the discretion of the European Commission, in which case UNIVERGY undertakes that international data transfers are made with the necessary guarantees required by law.
- USER’S RESPONSIBILITY.
– Guarantees that he is over 18 years old and that the data he provides to UNIVERGY is true, exact, complete and updated. To this effect, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data he communicates and will keep the information provided properly updated, so that it corresponds to his real situation.
– He guarantees that he has informed the third parties about which he provides personal data of the aspects contained in this policy. In this case the user guarantees that he has obtained the authorization of the third party to provide his data to UNIVERGY.
– Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information you provide through the Web Site and the damages, direct or indirect, that this causes to UNIVERGY or third parties.
- COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which UNIVERGY treats personal data provided by Users is to send electronic communications with information on products and / or services, events or news relevant to Users related to UNIVERGY or the energy sector.
Whenever any communication of this kind is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have previously given their consent to receive them through the subscription to our newsletter, or because UNIVERGY has a legitimate interest in sending them because they are customers.
In case the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications, he can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or through the link that will be provided in each of these communications.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS.
The User may exercise his rights in the field of data protection through the e-mail address email@example.com, or by writing to UNIVERGY, Calle de Serrano, 41, 28001 Madrid, with the Reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of his national identity card or any other document valid in law to prove his identity, at any time and free of charge. Specifically you can:
– Revoke the consents granted.
– Access your personal data.
– Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
– Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected.
– Obtain from UNIVERGY the limitation of the data processing when any of the conditions set forth in the data protection regulations are met.
– Request the portability of your data.
– Claim before the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, when the interested party considers that UNIVERGY has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the interested party may contact the contact person on data protection of UNIVERGY, at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SECURITY MEASURES.
UNIVERGY adopts the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your data and to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed.