WHAT IS SOLAR SELF-CONSUMPTION?
These are facilities that are connected within a consumer network by means of solar panels and to a physical electrical connection of the transport or distribution network. With the installations of Solar Self-Consumption you will be able to save more than 50% in your electric bill
Solar panels convert the sun’s inexhaustible energy into electrical energy that supplies our residential and industrial electrical needs. We can even store the energy that we do not spend getting a significant reduction in our bill.
Thanks to Royal Decree 244 /2019, signed in October 2019, the doors are open to Solar Self-Consumption and many advantages arise that encourage the consumption of such facilities, which not only help citizens and reduce the bill but are not harmful to the environment.
What Univergy Solar offers you
Savings from day one
We adapt to yours needs
Financing. You choose how and when
Independence. You control your energy
Generating your energy contributes to caring for the environment
1. SOLAR SELF CONSUMPTION WITHOUT SURPLUS
- Compulsory anti-spill system that avoids the grid injection
- It can be done with any power.
- These kind of consumers will be considered “consumer subject”.
- Exempt from obtaining access permits.
2. SOLAR SELF CONSUMPTION WITH SURPLUS
- They are the facilities that inject energy into the transport network.
- There are two figures: consumer subject and producer subject.
- They are exempt from obtaining access permits p>15kw on urbanized land.
- Type A: for installations p<100kw:
- Sale of pool surplus.
- Net invoicing.
- Sole contract for consumption and auxiliary services.
- Not subject to any remuneration regime.
- Type B: for installations >100kw: sale of pool surplus.
Find out how much you can save up on your electricity bill
Check one of our successful cases:
Be the owner of your own energy
Your Solar self-consumption installation will avoid, anually, the emission of 18 tons of CO2,
responsible for the greenhouse effect and, best of all, it is endless.